- For hygienic reasons, ALL SALES ARE FINAL for the Kaya Clips.
- If your item arrives damaged in transit, the incorrect item was shipped, or if it malfunctions or breaks within 30 days of purchase, you can request a replacement at no cost to you.
- Some of our clips and pins are made with glass beads and should be handled properly and with caution. As it may break if mishandled. We will replace glass bead items at our discretion, however you still have within 30 days of purchase to request a replacement item.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL for Canvas by Sangria. We accept returns for a refund, for items damaged in transit. Because of the nature and style of painting, Canvas by Sangria are custom paintings, an exact replacement painting is not possible.
- All products will be shipped via USPS and or UPS, once shipped, a tracking number will be sent to the email address provided during checkout.
- For information on how to return any Canvas by Sangria that was damaged during shipping, please contact us.
Who we are: Our website address is: http//sirrah2.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Comments: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Media: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Cookies: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two day, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. If expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.) Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.